Dishes to discover
The Table d’Hôte Dinner is the chance to meet others and enjoy a lively atmosphere !
- There you can enjoy the gourmet hospitality of a generous local cuisine with an emphasis on fresh local produce …
- In summer, dinner is served on the terrace overlooking the Causses (limestone plateaus). In winter, or when the weather is cooler, in the dining room
- The single Menu includes an aperitif, wine from the region, a starter, main dish, cheese or dessert. We offer a special children’s menu on request (adjusted menu and diet: please ask)
- You will love our Roquefort soufflé, our cabbage wraps with their succulent stuffing, our Roquefort cheese and pear tarts, the famous Aligot dessert (cream flan tart flavoured with orange and rum), tender Aubrac meat, juniper-flavoured poultry, seasonal vegetables, Larzac and Aubrac cheeses, red fruit treats, chocolate and almond delights, and much more
- The house menu is served every evening (Booking required 48 hours before, available for groups of 4 or more people). Menu will vary.
€26,5 /adult (+ €3,5 for cheese and dessert) - €20/ teenagers (aged 13 to 17 yrs) - €12/child (under 13 yrs) – free for under 3yrs
There is possibility of room service
Meal on a tray for a relaxed evening
- A light menu comprising a main dish followed by local cheeses and dessert is available (booking required)
- There is also wine to go with this menu!
17€ / person
Picnics for going out and about
To get the most out of your excursions
Picnics can include:
Fresh mixed salads with a mix of vegetables
Larzac and Aubrac cheeses
Fruit as available from the market…
You'll be fully equipped to make the most of your days out!
9,5€ / person
Drinks and local produce
To quench your thirst in your room, beside the pool or on the terrace
Available from La Bergerie
Sale of chilled drinks for immediate consumption or to take away : fizzy drinks, fruit juices, local beers or local wines by the glass, etc
Local products on sale : honey, jam, Roquefort cheese in its cool bag, terrine, etc..
Start your day with a gourmet breakfast
Served in la Bergerie
We offer: teas, coffee, milk, chocolate, fruit juices, pastries, homemade cakes, bread, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit and homemade jams
Included in the daily room rate for the guest rooms, and on booking if staying in the gite
€10/adult - €7/children (under 13 yrs) – free for under 3yrs
Full body relaxation to restore your serenity and increase your vital energies
Cécile offers several massage treatments in your room :
Essential oils massage
Details and Rates
For full information and booking, contact Cécile directly :
Tel : 06 17 89 54 55
Mail : email@example.com